Sunday, September 6, 2009

My name is Lisa and I am a negligent blogger.

Hello! Anyone who has attempted to check in on our family via this blog should know that we have been incredibly negligent in updating it this summer. In fact there have not been any new postings from March until now. If you fall into that catagory of actually caring whether or not we post on our blog I would like to say:
1) Thank you for caring about our family!
and
2) We are all fine... just lazy about spending time on the computer during the summer.

I have now attempted to update you briefly with some of the highlights of our summer. Unfortunately, I was not savy enough to think to post them in reverse order so that you would read them in the correct order. :-)

Enjoy! And please keep us posted on your lives as well!
Lisa.

No comments: