

We were invited by friends from church to go to Seaside for the July 4th holiday. We had such a great time! In addition to spending time with friends... we rode bikes at Ft. Stephen's State Park, the boys swam (waded) in Canterbury Lake, we cooked dinner over a campfire on the beach, watched an amazing fireworks display on the beach, participated in our own kid-friendly "fireworks", and the boys rode bikes on the boardwalk. We are amazed at how God is providing new friends and fun experiences for our family!The boys favorite part of the vacation was the sparklers that they got to hold!
4 comments:
Hi Clear's,
It looks like Axel is getting taller.
I'm glad you are having fun and making new friends.
Beth L.
I saw the pool at your old house! I'll try to get a picture of it for you.
I can't believe how big both boys are getting! Glad that things are going good for you.
The Oregon Clears look like a lovely family to get to know. I am glad you had such a good time at the beach. It looks like a great place to relax and have fun.
Post a Comment