Wow! You are already a better blogger than I am! It looks great! Sorry we missed your call on Saturday. We were out of town. LOVE the pictures! We will be checking back often!
Man! I feel left out of the blog crowd now. Next I'll be hearing about Clear Family Videos on YouTube or see Axel's MySpace page. Glad you guys are doing, hope to see you soon.
(ring...ring) Brunette Bombshell: "Hello" Me: "Pack the bags, we are moving to Oregon!" (silence) Me: "Hello...hello...huh, guess we got disconnected."
Mountains, trees, the beach....Oregon is so overrated. Who wants that when you can have corn, cows, and every road closed within a 3 mile radius as they work on the roads to the new mall? Then there is the bull and the stump!
Glad to hear you guys are settling in. Good job on the blog. As soon as that rich uncle I don't know about dies and leaves us a ginormous inheritance we'll be on our way to visit.
Hi Guys, Great idea. I hope you will give me a lesson on blogs sometime. I am glad you unpacked your stuff. We have not finished that yet. I hope to see you soon. Either in OR or in AZ. Tom
5 comments:
Wow! You are already a better blogger than I am! It looks great! Sorry we missed your call on Saturday. We were out of town. LOVE the pictures! We will be checking back often!
Man! I feel left out of the blog crowd now. Next I'll be hearing about Clear Family Videos on YouTube or see Axel's MySpace page. Glad you guys are doing, hope to see you soon.
Welcome to Oregon and welcome to the blog-o-sphere!
(ring...ring)
Brunette Bombshell: "Hello"
Me: "Pack the bags, we are moving to Oregon!"
(silence)
Me: "Hello...hello...huh, guess we got disconnected."
Mountains, trees, the beach....Oregon is so overrated. Who wants that when you can have corn, cows, and every road closed within a 3 mile radius as they work on the roads to the new mall? Then there is the bull and the stump!
Glad to hear you guys are settling in. Good job on the blog. As soon as that rich uncle I don't know about dies and leaves us a ginormous inheritance we'll be on our way to visit.
Hi Guys,
Great idea. I hope you will give me a lesson on blogs sometime.
I am glad you unpacked your stuff. We have not finished that yet. I hope to see you soon. Either in OR or in AZ.
Tom
Post a Comment