






This is our first post since moving our family to Boring, Oregon. I am ashamed at my silence because the possibilities for jokes and puns are numerous! We are getting settled into our new home. The house is far from new, but it is our new home.
Technically, "Boring" is a noun in this case. However, despite claims by the town to be the "most exciting place on earth" it is definitely on the quiet (boring) side of the continuum. In my opinion that makes it perfect for raising a family. :-)
Axel and Carter have been making plenty of their own little jokes about their Boring room and their Boring home. I have included some photos to give you an idea of the house and the farm that it sits on. We moved here to have more space for the boys to roam and you can see that we definitely got that! On a clear day (there haven't been many of those this spring in Oregon!!!), we have a great view of Mt. Hood. I hope this will inspire more visits from friends and family in the mid-west. We'd love to see you!
The photo of the boys in the tent was taken in their room before the furniture arrived. They camped out for 3 nights and had a blast!
1 comment:
It is nice to see the photo of your boring home. Your pictures are far from boring.
I admit it looks more like a home than the home you left, not that a house makes a home but that you now have more property to build memories from and as you said you will have many opportunities for the puns to start rolling in.
I have always thought someone should open a restaurant and call it "The Not So Boring Cafe"
Although we do not know you very well I have to say that I have appreciated watching you and your family diving right in and getting involved with the family of God here at GSCC.
May the Lord bless your little family abundantly beyond what you can imagine :-)
Post a Comment